Warning! This is not those weird Internet Lifestyle Network bad review that will somehow do a 180, and turn a bad review into a promotional review. I really do not like this company. For those who absolutely “love” this company, you probably not going to like my review.
I rarely outright call a company a scam, but Internet Lifestyle Network is getting real close.
What Is The Internet Lifestyle Network?
Internet Lifestyle Network or ILN for shortis created by Mark Hoverson, Vincent Ortega Jr and Clifton Hartfield.
Big paychecks, fast cars and jet setting lifestyle, all the glamour of the Internet lifestyle and this company promise they are the easy ticket to it all.
Using their Speed Wealth System…
You may have seen this sales hook doing its round on Facebook.
“You Are About To Make Your First $20 Online In The Next 24hrs Without Spending Any Money To Get Started & We Are So Confident In Our System… That We Guarantee You Will Get In Profit In Your First 30 Days Or We Will Pay You $100 Cash!”
Accompanied by a link where you click to join the Facebook group to learn more.
There are many variations to this same sales script circulating about. I also saw another similar email sales copy.
“If You Can Send An Email, You Can Make Your First $20 Online In The Next 24hrs Without Spending Any Money To Get Started & We Are So Confident In Our System… That We Guarantee You Will Get In Profit In Your First 30 Days Or We Will Pay You $100 Cash!”
How Exactly Does It Work?
The Speed Wealth System starts with a enticing and seemingly no brainer offer like that one you just saw above. When you click on the accompanying link, your browser will be cookied to the affiliate who showed you the link.
You are then brought to the sales page or the Internet Lifestyle Facebook Group which is pretty much the company sale page, designed to walk you through setting up their “Speed Wealth System”. This eventually leads you to the order page of the Internet Lifestyle Network’s Speed Wealth System.
That will be $37 per month to get in…
Money Needed To Get Started?
When you are at the order page, enter the “Secret7” promo code will give you 7 day free trial access to its system. So Yes, technically it is free to get started as your credit card will only be charged 7 days later.
Did an alarm just sound off in your head?
Don’t worry, it is easy to cancel before the 7 day trial period ends so you won’t get charged. (That is legit, I have tested it.)
More dodgy stuff coming up!
Like How Is That $20 Going To Magically Appear In The Next 24 Hours
…by promoting the program as an affiliate (should have seen that coming).
As taught in the training videos. Just go grab that affiliate tracking link and promote on Facebook or email your list. Just use their proven sales scripts. You know the same one that tells people they can easily earn their first $20 online in 24 hours without spending any money to get started.
You basically just promote the same way and get people to repeat the same cycle over and over again. And when they pay $37 per month, you get $20 commission.
Just TWO Things To Note:
- You must be an active affiliate (meaning you have paid the $37 a month fees) in order to qualify for commissions.
- You don’t get commission for people who sign up for the 7 Day Free Trial period via the “Secret7” promo code. The commission only comes in when $37 is successfully charged after the 7 Day Free Trial. (So pray they don’t cancel like me.)
Do You Count Your Chicks Before They Hatch?
I still don’t see how my first $20 online is going to magically appear in the next 24 hours. The fastest would be 7 days rite.
Maybe I can get some answers in the Internet Lifestyle Network Company Facebook Group.
I got 19 comments when I posted this in the Facebook. Basically, in the land of the blind, the one eye man is a freak that needs to be educated. Just don’t do what I did unless you are looking to be ridicule for being a ignorant knave who does not know how to run a proper business.
I then tried looking at the clause for the $100 guarantee if you are not in profit within 30 days.
Which is not a guarantee that you will make money with their Speed Wealth System but rather their way to make sure you really put in the effort to promote Internet Lifestyle Network according to their requirements. If you follow the requirements straight to the letter… let’s just say all your friends and family on Facebook will know that you are in love with Internet Lifestyle Network.
Your first $20 dollar online in the next 24hrs? Not going to happen. (You can read the fine prints here!)
What exactly are you paying for in the Internet Lifestyle Network Speed Wealth System ($37 per month Apprentice Membership)?
1. Opportunity to participate in their affiliate program to promote the $37 per month Apprentice membership and earn $20 commissions on your referrals.
2. Internet Marketing Training with lots of emphasis on free Facebook Marketing Strategies within the ILN University Membership site, which centers on promoting ILN Speed Wealth System (but claims the same principles can be applied to whatever business).
3. As an Apprentice Member, you are able to earn 10% commission if your referral bought the high ticket training inside the Internet Lifestyle Network University. Off course if you bought the higher ticket training yourself, you get to earn bigger 50% commission from the sale.
Here are some of the additional training products you can earn 50% commission if you purchase:
- $95 per month – Internet Lifestyle Network Professional Membership
- $995 – Internet Lifestyle Network Custom Blog & Design
- $195 – 8 Figure Leadership Branding for Direct Response System
- $495 – Solomon CEO “21 Ancient Secrets For Entrepreneurial Leadership”
- $995 – The 8 Figure Irresistible Info Marketing Blueprint & 8 Figure MLM Launch Formula
- $1495 – Solomon 10,000,000+
*Note: You must be an active $37 Apprentice member to qualify for all commissions.
Prepare to fork out over $4175 plus $132 per month ($37 + $95). I rather not debate the value of these training which can be rather subjective. Just ask yourself, would you spend that kind of money for online business training or are you buying into it to be eligible for bigger 50% commissions?
Oh Wait You Also Get A Blog… from the $37 per month membership
Kind of like a WordPress blog that you will have limited customization option over it. Don’t worry, you can get it professionally customize for $995 which makes you look like a true brand ambassador of Internet Lifestyle Network.
You can host unlimited (fully-hosted) WordPress sites that are way cheaper on your own hosting.
(See: Start A Blog Today!)
Caution: I would not put quality content on such blog. You have no control over your content. If you can’t back up your blog and move to another hosting service, you are basically screwed if anything bad happens.
For Current Affiliates Who Are Promoting Internet Lifestyle Network
- Be very good at traffic generation. While it is easy to get leads to sign up, it is very easy for them to cancel as well. Affiliates that command massive leads should overcome the high attrition rate. Suck at lead generation? Then you will find that you are the only one that is paying all the membership fees.
- Build your own list first before driving that same traffic to Internet Lifestyle Network. ILN is masterfully using LeadPages and InfusionSoft to build their email list cheaply thanks to you.
- The email follow ups that are sent out when your leads opt-in at the ILN squeeze pages are not affiliate coded. The last affiliate’s link that was click will get credit for the sign up.
- Also, if you use the provided affiliate link to send your leads to the ILN company Facebook group as taught in their apprentice membership, you might lose being credited for the sign up if they went on to click on other ILN affiliate’s link inside the Facebook group. Referrals won’t know who they sign up with until they signed up.
And for Those Thinking of Jumping In
Internet Lifestyle Network claims that they aim to create leaders, they manage to put together an impressive system that virally creates more marketing drones to promote the company.
Typically, programs like Internet Lifestyle Network require that you buy then sell the program itself to make money are really hard programs to promote despite all the hype that is surrounding it. In such programs, it is a perpetual cycle of affiliates struggling to get into profits by recruiting even more affiliates which will also again need to go through the same struggle.
We all have dreams and goals we want to achieve. If you are new to Internet Marketing, hoping that Internet Lifestyle Network will bring you closer to your goals, it won’t.
I guess I should say something nice. Like thank you for making this one of the easier program reviews I have done. The 7 Day Free Trial has been really helpful for my research.
However, I find there is very little good internet marketing/business training inside Internet Lifestyle Network other than training affiliates to promote the program in a fashion that is mainly you talking/pitching/hustling to strangers on the Facebook.
Did this review clear up why Internet Lifestyle Network is not a good path for earning your first $20 Dollar Online? Let me know your opinion by leaving a comment below!